[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Axvoice Discussion forum • View topic - Want to switch to Axvoice

Want to switch to Axvoice

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

Want to switch to Axvoice

Postby FellnerJ » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:03 am

I want to switch my office to Axvoice. Earlier I was using Fax with my voip service. I could not find any information about fax service on axvoice site. I have observed that in my absence, a few of staff members have been making international calls. Shall I be able to block my international calls (without disturbing my local calls) with axvoice.
FellnerJ

How is the quality of voip fax?

Postby L_Mathew » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 am

Let me know how was the quality of VoIP fax. I am also using fax via VoIP but the quality is really poor.
L_Mathew

Quality is poor

Postby FellnerJ » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 am

The quality of fax on my voip provider is very poor this is why I am looking for some alternates.
FellnerJ

Fax with voip does not work well

Postby walkerE » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:21 am

I have used voip phone service with a few companies and my observation is that it does not work well with any service. This might be the reason that almost all the major voip service providers have abandoned fax via VoIP service.
walkerE

Try international Call Blocking feature

Postby Otyler » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 am

Try international call blocking features. Enabling this feature will block all your international calls.
Otyler

Re: Want to switch to Axvoice

Postby jaxvoice » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

jaxvoice

Return to General Discussion