Does Axvoice offer free phone calls?

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

Does Axvoice offer free phone calls?

Postby David7Dabbon » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 am

My friend says Axvoice offers free phone to phone and PC to phone calls. I have visited the web site and I could not find anything like that. Is there any truth about it or just a rumor.
David7Dabbon

Yes! Free within network calls

Postby Ian_H » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 am

It is clear. Like a few other VoIP service providers, Axvoice offers free within the network calls.
Ian_H

Postby R_Austin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 am

Yes they are offering free calls within the network. However, they are offering unlimited calls also for around $11 per month only. These unlimited outgoing calls can also be manipulated as free calls.
R_Austin

Postby jaxvoice » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:03 am

Well thanks for declaring the unlimited USA/Canada plan as "free call" package. However, Axvoice officially does not promise any free calls as you might be expecting. Axvoice is offering free within the network calls to only those who have signed up with Axvoice under a plan that is given on our website.

Axvoice offers unlimited outgoing and incoming calls in USA/Canada unlimited plan but even in this plan, you have to pay monthly/annaully. Now it is up to our clients how they manipulate these plans.

The bottom line is we don't promise/guarantee any free calls to those who have not signed up with Axvoice. Even unlimited calls are offered in a few plans only.
jaxvoice

Return to General Discussion