Busy signal when people call me

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

Busy signal when people call me

Postby MSB » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:39 am

People complain that they are get the busy signal or the message that " The party you are calling is unavailable". This is a a random event making AxVoice unreliable and unusable. I have been calling from my cell phone periodically since last night and it hasn't worked once! I haven't changed the settings and have rechecked all my connections. Once I received the error that I am doing something that is not authorized and to call customer service. What is going on?
MSB

Postby amlino » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:53 am

I am getting problems as well and the phone support is definitely useless...
I have been trying to call support for almost 2 hours (1-877-277-8647), when they answer they ask you stupid questions, get mad and hung up on you.

If I call my virtual number, says that the number is not in service... and it has been working fine with axvoice for months... The guy asked me if I called my phone company to disconnect the number... I told him... Axvoice is my phone company and I did not ask noone to disconnect anything... Then he insists I did not answer his question and repeat the same non sense question again... Man... This is really frustrating.

Anyhow... Solution is now to move to a more reliable provider. Can someone give opinions about telasip.com?
amlino

Postby amlino » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:41 pm

Finally I got a nice Tech support person that advised they were having issues and are working on them... Minutes later, my line was back to normal.

I got disconected and seconds later he called me back again to troubleshoot the problem. That's how I know AXvoice.

I just hope that was an isolated issue with just one bad tech support guy.
amlino

Postby MSB » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:16 am

My service is back up as well. However, my service has sporatically been down (it was down for most part last few weekends). I wonder if there is a software to test because I can't keep calling my phone to test. I always get a dial tone when the phone service is down... I just don't RECEIVE any calls. I guess I better start looking for another VOIP provider. Suggestions?
MSB

Postby kukulut » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm having some troubles too the other side doesn't heard me stuttery,choppy but I like AV and I will wait I can't beat the price and service (see what's happend )
Hey MSB if you are technically inclined go WWW.VOXILLA.COM maybe you are going to find an answer in there just check the forum.

Regards
Kukulut
8)
kukulut

Return to General Discussion