[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Axvoice Discussion forum • View topic - Axvoice going downhill?

Axvoice going downhill?

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

Axvoice going downhill?

Postby helmutjd » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:22 pm

Anyone else having any problems getting ahold of Axvoice by E-mail? I've been E-mailing support@axvoice.com and billing@axvoice.com since the 5th (10 days now) and I've yet to receive any reply whatsoever. I see that at least one other person here in the forums reported similar problems.

Worse yet, the reason I'm trying to get ahold of them is because they appear to be over-charging me about 30% on my monthly bill.

I'm also seeing a lot more call problems than I was when I first signed up... it seems like on every other call I make over the past month or two, the other party can hear me but I can't hear them.

It's quite frustrating, really, to be overcharged for zero support and a service that appears to be becoming increasingly unstable. I'm tempted to go elsewhere but there aren't many options for BYOD VOIP in Canada. Anyone have any ideas for getting a response?
helmutjd

Postby Mr Ax » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:18 pm

Can you please send me an email at ax@axvoice.com and I'll try to address your problem as soon as possible. We try our best to respond/resolve and issue within 24 hrs of a trouble ticket. That's the maximum limit. Normally you should get a response within 2-3 hours. There could be something wrong with the mail servers.
Mr Ax

Return to General Discussion