[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Axvoice Discussion forum • View topic - West Coast

West Coast

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

West Coast

Postby Cyberian75 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:26 pm

Any users from West Coast?
Cyberian75

Postby skessel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:13 pm

Yep, one here. Los Angeles.
skessel

Postby Cyberian75 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:38 pm

How's the service? Do you get CID w/ Name?
Cyberian75

Postby skessel » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm

No CID with name, but connectivity and speed are acceptable. I don't recall the line ever going down although sometimes the quality of the call is a little spotty. Overall, a 7.5 out of 10 for the service. I deducted 2.5 for the occasional spotty call and the fact that I am not too fond of the user management website.
skessel

Postby kukulut » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:56 pm

Los Angeles here some hiccups sometimes but happy with the service CS with me are real good and patient.
From 1 to 10 I give them 8.
Why? Sometimes I have hard time to make a call,or the other side can't listen to me.
Yes I agree with Skessel the website is not very good just to change my e-mail I need to call CS. (weird)
But if you ask me?
Yes I recommend AXVOICE

REGARDS KUKULUT
kukulut

Postby Cyberian75 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:30 pm

I assume you two migrated from BroadVoice...?
Cyberian75

Postby skessel » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:11 am

I did.... I guess you saw my name in other forums? :)
skessel

Postby Cyberian75 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:11 am

Just a guess.

What problems were you having with BV?
Cyberian75

Postby skessel » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:04 pm

Basically their TOS, and their Customer Service. They pinched me for making "repeated calls to the same number" in Argentina. Even after I tried to explain that the number belonged to my parents and that if I tried to do business there I would call more than just one number, they didn't budge, so I bailed.

This, and the fact that waiting 45 "only" minutes to get a CSR on the phone was considered lucky.

SK
skessel

Postby kukulut » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:46 pm

I never had a problem with BV but I have to wait few times too long or just plain disconected is kinda of bad.
CS (when they answer to me ) was OK helpful and nice.
What make me think twice was the TOS I call a LOT to Chile my usage is about 2000-2500 just to Chile.
Once in a blue moon local calls i have another local line.
Before I got my Butt nailed I switched to AXVOICE and I'm happy camper,no problems just some hiccups good CS no bad downtime it's ok for me.
kukulut

Postby Cyberian75 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:50 pm

Okay... thanks, guys. :)
Cyberian75

Return to General Discussion