I hate taxes and VAT

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

I hate taxes and VAT

Postby hellas » Mon May 15, 2006 12:29 pm

In Greece, I pay 19% VAT on all my telephone calls. What a rip-off. I'm spending like Euro 30 a month on just VAT. Does anyone know if I have to pay Greek or other EU VAT with Axvoice?

Do I have to pay any American VAT or taxes? The prices seem great, even if I have to.

Thanks,

hellas '04
hellas

Re: I hate taxes and VAT

Postby q8isgr8 » Mon May 15, 2006 12:47 pm

hey hellas04,

yeah, there's no vat which is awesome. as an international user, i don't even pay US taxes which is fine by me

my sister lives in greece and i bought her an axvoice subscription too, so now we don't even pay per minute when we call each other.

so hellas04 huh, are you re-living the euro? guess you won't be able to call anyone to brag about how you are doing in the world cup!!! javascript:emoticon(':twisted:')
Twisted Evilsorry bout that

////////////////////////////q8isgr8\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hellas wrote:In Greece, I pay 19% VAT on all my telephone calls. What a rip-off. I'm spending like Euro 30 a month on just VAT. Does anyone know if I have to pay Greek or other EU VAT with Axvoice?

Do I have to pay any American VAT or taxes? The prices seem great, even if I have to.

Thanks,

hellas '04
:twisted: :twisted:
q8isgr8

Re: I hate taxes and VAT

Postby hellas » Mon May 15, 2006 12:52 pm

Thanks, and does kuwait even have a football team?

q8isgr8 wrote:hey hellas04,

yeah, there's no vat which is awesome. as an international user, i don't even pay US taxes which is fine by me

my sister lives in greece and i bought her an axvoice subscription too, so now we don't even pay per minute when we call each other.

so hellas04 huh, are you re-living the euro? guess you won't be able to call anyone to brag about how you are doing in the world cup!!! javascript:emoticon(':twisted:')
Twisted Evilsorry bout that

////////////////////////////q8isgr8\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hellas wrote:In Greece, I pay 19% VAT on all my telephone calls. What a rip-off. I'm spending like Euro 30 a month on just VAT. Does anyone know if I have to pay Greek or other EU VAT with Axvoice?

Thanks,

hellas '04
:twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol:
hellas

Postby JaxDomino » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:35 am

You should not have to pay American taxes and nor VAT since we don't have Value Added Taxes in America, just other outrageous taxes to line the fat pockets of the government and thier buddies.
JaxDomino

Return to General Discussion