I want to buy a number but not features

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

I want to buy a number but not features

Postby Ian_H » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm

I am planing to port my number to Axvoice. I have checked the number on website and my number is portable to axvoice. I want to know, if I don't get any features with the service, shall I get any concession. The fact is I need number only. I don't need features.
Ian_H

Re: I want to buy a number but not features

Postby Anthony.Brydon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 am

They are providing all features free. Why you don't want to get them. Whats wrong with those features??
Anthony.Brydon

Re: I want to buy a number but not features

Postby jaxvoice » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 am

I want to know, if I don't get any features with the service, shall I get any concession.

We provide different plans and packages. You can select any plan and sign up with us. We will initiate the number porting process whenever we receive the LOA from you. However, no plan is available without features. In other words, you have to buy a plan as it is displayed on our website.

We will provide you all the features. It is up to you if you use these features or not.

The fact is I need number only. I don't need features.

As far as the number is concerned, you can select a new number (any code throughout USA/Canada) during sign up. You can get five more numbers with one account. For more details you can contact our live chat support representatives but again you will be able to get that number under a plan/package given on our website.
jaxvoice

Return to General Discussion