How Axvoice is better than others

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

How Axvoice is better than others

Postby FellnerJ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 am

Why I should buy axvoice. How is it better than others. Until now, I have seen its installation pages and I could not find anything different than others. Like all other providers they are also offering an adapter which will enable our phone set for their service.
FellnerJ

Re: How Axvoice is better than others

Postby Anthony.Brydon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Axvoice no doubt is the future of communication. Ordinary land line service providers are using at least 100 year old technology. Under this technology, they can't even think of the features and services that axvoice is providing. Now they are launching new features also.
Anthony.Brydon

Postby L_Mathew » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Axvoice voice offers more options than any other land line or voip service provider. Ordinary voip service providers do not offer more than 4-6 plans but axvoice offers a plan for every budget and situation. Whatever your budget, they have a plan for it.
L_Mathew

Postby Emily86 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I would appreciate the support team of axvoice. I have been using there service for more than a year. Until now I faced just one problem and that was related to configuration. I am not a tech geek. I had to contact their support team and they got me through the process with great patience.
Emily86

Postby Ian_H » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Ordinary land line service providers offer only 2-3 features and that too at a high cost. Ordinary voip service providers offer 15-20 features. Axvoice offers 25-30 features and that too at a very low price. I don't think others will ever be able to meet the standards set by Axvoice.
Ian_H

Return to General Discussion