How is Axvoice doing in 2007?

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

How is Axvoice doing in 2007?

Postby yf » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:10 am

Hello everyone:
I am shopping for a BYOD VoIP provider as I am not satisfied with my current. I bumped into Axvoice. Everything on paper looks very attractive. I sent few questions to Axvoice and was answered satisfactorily and promptly. I noticed there is neither technical support nor sale telephone numbers. This is not a big deal as if the customer support sucks it does not matter if you can reach a real person by phone or not. Any issues or remarks I should be aware of regarding customer support?

When I went browsing in various forums about Axvoice I found a mix opinion about the quality of service and support. I noticed that most of the remarks are around a year old. That’s why I want to hear from current users how the service is currently.

My concern is limited to calls made to/from North America. I may make international calls but not that frequent. For example I read in one of the postings that calls to China were not that good. They related the problem to a problem the carrier Axvoice is using for China. Again this was an old posting. Also, this is not an issue for me. I also read that one of the users was complaining about lagging. Again, this is an issue that relates to many factors. However it will be nice to hear from actual users.

I did not read about he 4000 minutes ceiling in Axvoice homepage but rather from the postings. It will be nice if it was mentioned rather than get surprised. [b]Are any other “surprisesâ€
yf

Return to General Discussion