Calls moved to in-plan...new free countries?

General discussion on VoIP and Internet Phone service.

Calls moved to in-plan...new free countries?

Postby Panos » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:42 pm

Hey all,

I was calling as I normally do within athens alot using axvoice and i noticed mid-way through the month, that my calls to athens are now in-plan? I'm on the unlimited international plan. Did anyone else notice this, i think my calls in athens are now free? ...Awesome!

Does anyone know if more countries are free now too?

-Panos
Panos

Re: Calls moved to in-plan...new free countries?

Postby petermorgan » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:07 pm

Dear Panos,

Yes, you are correct, Athens is now included in the Unlimited International Plan. We have been researching the destinations our customers are interested in and are testing several new free inclusive destinations. As a special bonus to you, we even back dated the calls you and other subscribers made to these test destinations in May so they became free even though you may have thought you were paying our already low rates.

In the next few weeks we will formally announce the new additional free destinations. In the meantime, happy calling and thank you for using Axvoice - the Smart choice in internet phone services.

Sincerely,
Peter

Panos wrote:Hey all,

I was calling as I normally do within athens alot using axvoice and i noticed mid-way through the month, that my calls to athens are now in-plan? I'm on the unlimited international plan. Did anyone else notice this, i think my calls in athens are now free? ...Awesome!

Does anyone know if more countries are free now too?

-Panos
petermorgan

Return to General Discussion